A private jetty leads you to the porch of your Floating Homes, which provides enough space to get dressed and store clothes. The loft-like construction of our Floating Homes enables a wide range of layouts that can be adapted to meet your personal requirements.
This property has two bedrooms. All layouts contain a spacious bathroom and separate toilet. Depending on the layout, the D Type has around 147 m² of living space and usable space. Half of the 60 m² roof terrace is included in this figure. The property sits upon a reinforced concrete pontoon, ensuring a safe and peaceful setting.
- Including fitted kitchen and furniture
- Adjustable underfloor heating in each room
- Sophisticated oak flooring
- Private floating jetty with front gate and doorbell
- Connection to public utilities with water, sewage, electricity and telephone line
- Onshore utility building with home service connections and waste disposal
- Sanitary installations
- Registration as a place of residence possible
- Heat generation with an energy-saving air heat pump
- Highly insulated timber-frame structure (EnEV 2013)